At Select Salt, we believe in the power of Himalayan salt and salt-therapy. Our goal is to help make salt therapy more accessible and readily available to the public. We empower existing spa’s and new entrepreneurs alike. Specifically, we cater to the health and wellness sector by designing and building unique Himalayan salt caves and salt rooms. Our wholesale division focuses on an assortment of retail, home and spa products. We have an opening for a general labourer at our Guelph warehouse. If you enjoy working for a company striving to make a difference, as well as in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this job may be for you. There is potential for more permanent employment. Please browse our website to learn more about our company and about our services.
- Trim, cut and install salt bricks, tiles and rocks to specifications using hand and power tools.
- Install other transitions, patterns and features per clients request.
- Training will be provided regardless of candidates prior experience.
- Experience in framing and working with sheetrock is a big asset.
- Prior expertise with power and hand tools required.
- Some secondary school education.
- No degree certificate or diploma.
- Candidates must have a minimum one (1) to five (5) years prior experience as a stonemason or bricklayer.
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
Job Types: Full-time. Part-time. Occasional overtime may be required.
If this position sounds like a good fit please send your resume and availability to [email protected] with the subject line “Stone Mason Application.” Thankyou for your consideration.