At Select Salt, we believe in the power of Himalayan salt and salt-therapy. Our goal is to help make salt therapy more accessible and readily available to the public. We empower existing spa’s and new entrepreneurs alike. Specifically, we cater to the health and wellness sector by designing and building unique Himalayan salt caves and salt rooms. Our wholesale division focuses on an assortment of retail, home and spa products. We have an opening for a forklift operator/general labourer at our Guelph warehouse. If you enjoy working for a company striving to make a difference, as well as in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this job may be for you. There is potential for more permanent employment. Please browser our website to learn more about our company and about our services.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Order building (products ranging from 20kg boxes to 25kg bags).
- Assist customers with pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Ensure accurate allocation of inventory.
- Warehouse cleanliness and general maintenance.
- Accountable and able to follow safety procedures.
- Comfortable lifting, pully heavy items, including 50+ pounds
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Forklift license.
- Completed high school diploma.
- No criminal record.
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively.
- Previous experience or training in warehouse operations, inventory, supply chain, distribution, etc.. is a big asset, but not required
- Punctual and committed to a “continuous improvement” state-of-mind.
- Common sense.
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
Job Types: Full-time. Part-time.
Salary: $18.50 – $28.00 /hour.
If this position sounds like a good fit please send your resume and availability to [email protected] with the subject line “Forklift Operator Application.” Thankyou for your consideration.